Settling in at your home away from home is easy!
1. Upon arrival at Astoria Current, you will be endorsed to the security personnel for temperature check, shoe sanitation, and hand sanitation. Only guests with a temperature of 37.5°C and below will be allowed entry.
2. Your luggage, particularly the main handles, telescopic handles, and zippers, will be sanitized by our driver using a diluted chlorine solution and a clean rag.
3. You will then be assisted by our bellman to the reception area for check-in.
4. Afterwards, our front office guest service associate will escort you to the Citrine Lounge for your welcome drinks and resort briefing. Your QR code from the Provincial Tourism of Aklan will be scanned. Here, you will also receive your guest packet which contains our fast facts, Boracay do’s and don’ts, emergency hotline numbers, WiFi login details, and your sanitized key card.
5. Our front office guest service associate will then assist you to your room. Your luggage will also be taken up by our bellman.